Wednesday 13 June 2012

Dream On

So, I found an app that can supposedlyinfluence dreams.
I think it could be possible, although I haven't had the chance to try it yet.

The Science Behind Dream:ON
Not all sleep is the same.
Research has shown that most of our dreams occur during REM Sleep, and also that your mind is particularly alert to other senses during this stage of sleep. Dream:ON plays the 'SoundScape' to your subconscious during REM.

Almost everyone dreams several times each night. However, research suggests that people vary in their ability to incorporate the Soundscapes into their dreams and it may take several nights before Dream:ON is effective.

http://www.dreamonapp.com/ 

Hopefully, I will try it soon myself and will come back with the results it had on me.

And, a song with this title by the legendary Aerosmith...



xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment