Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Golden Lily

Teaser trailers about The Golden Lily until its release on June 19 (or, 12, in some places).

The choice she makes for love, will change everything.

He leaned closer to me and then seemed
shocked as he realized what he was doing.

"Why would you do that?
Why would you do that for me?"



The choice she makes for her friends, will change everything.

Nothing he said could change what I think of you.
I've had my mind made up about
you for a long time... and it's all good.

The choice she makes for her family, will change everything.

It was one thing to go on and on about how you
thought your father was disappointed in you.
It was an entirely different thing to hear
your father explain it in excruciating detail.

The choice she makes for love, will change everything.

Perhaps the best part of all was that I,
Sydney Katherine Sage, guilty of constantly
analysing the world around me, well,
I stopped thinking.


So, the first four teaser trailers have been released. We have two more to wait for.
Oh, patience, what a great virtue all us Vampire Academy and Bloodlines fans should absolutely have!
Make sure to check the rest of the trailers, too. For more information about them check the page on Facebook and http://penguinbtl.blogspot.com/2012/04/history-behind-vampire-academy-teaser.html?spref=fb for more background details.

What do you think of the quotes?

xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment