Tuesday 24 April 2012

I won't leave the post 'till I have my Patronus!... Or, not.

A big part of the reasons why I got sorted into Slytherin in Pottermore is because I can get pretty determined when I want/need to accomplish something.
So, I see 'discovering what my patronus is' as a challenge. A tough one. That requires much thought and  self-actualization.

So, the results I've gotten on the quizzes I took were:

Deer
Tiger (x2)
Butterfly
Swan
Hedgehog
Ram
Otter
Dolphin

I decided to take into consideration the thoughts of ianisourqueen.tumblr.com, too.
So, out of 44 possible patronus that have been posted so far, only 9 are most common in Slytherin and 9 in the Gemini star sign. From these, only 4 are common to Slytherins who are Geminis.
And, these are:

Fox
Tiger
Cheetah
Buzzard


I can already cross out of this list the Fox considering I got very low scores about this animal in the quizzes I took. In one I even got 0%.

Next is Tiger, which I've got as a result twice. Remains on the list.
Cheetah is much like Tiger in some aspects, so remains, too.

About Buzzard I'm not as sure, but I'll give it a chance and read ianisourqueen's analysis about it, too.

Cheetah and Buzzard are the most pretty, though.


Hmm, let's see which fits my personality.

~

After more than half hour and much reading and roaming through the internet passed, I can proudly say that I'm more inclined to the felines. specifically Tiger, Cheetah and Lynx. Yeah, this one is a new, but could really suit my personality. Let me think about it some more...

~

Ow... I can't decide yet... Pff... Another post will come.




EDIT (1.9.2012) :  The site has moved to > http://azriels.tumblr.com/tagged/psychom

xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment