Sunday 19 February 2012

Bloodfever (Fever #2) by Karen Marie Moning Review

Wow, that was truly amazing.
And, the most outstanding and awesome fact about this book was that it made me grow even fonder about the main heroine, especially, and some other important characters, in general.
I couldn't, wouldn't think it possible when I finished the first book of this great series that I could come to like Mac and the way she changes.
I would never believe that it wiould actually be possible for her to grow more mature in a every book, every single event she has to face and experience.

Indeed, her new experiences, demonstrated to this book, have helped Mac grow up some more, and come to understand and appreciate in a better way things and people. She's getting better at reading people and getting an insight of their actions and personalities, something I truly appreciated.
I'm a bit troubled by the relationship she and Barrons are building, but I've come to like it, too. We'll just let the events unfold and see how it goes, I guess, huh?

I have only a small -and quite insignificant, I know, haha- comment to make about this phrase taken from the book: Turned out PHI was not the twenty-third letter in the Greek alphabet but Post Haste, Inc.
PHI is not the 23rd letter in the Greek alphabet, but the 21st. Hehe!

Oh, and well, we started with phrases, so I felt like mentioning another one that I really liked.

Question: When you’re one of the few people who can do something to fix a problem, just how responsible does that make you for it?

Answer: It’s how you choose to answer that question that defines you.


For now, I won't say anything else about this book, or this series in overall, just that I absolutely recommend it.
Oh, and, of course, that I can't wait to start reading the next installment.
And, something more, haha, that I'm planning on doing it real soon!

xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment