Sunday 22 January 2012

The Marathon's end.

The Reviews from Depth of Time Marathon has ended, and I have to admit that I finally got the chance to write all the reviews from some very favorite books of mine. I was postponing it for quite some time, but now I had absolutely no excuses! I'll post here some of my favorite books' reviews, but mainly I'll just recitate the reviews I wrote in overall during those 48 hours.

My first goal was to write reviews for all 6 books of my favorite series Vampire Academy, and thankfully I succeded it, although th most important ones, in my opinion are the ones of the first and the last.
Other series I wanted needed to talk about were Laura, another one of my favorites, The Mediator series, His Dark Materials, Stray, Airhead, My Soul to Take and Hush Hush. I also liked to say something about W.I.T.C.H. the comic book which stole my heart when I was younger. Hehe. Last, but not least the graphic novel Ma vie est tout à fait fascinante.


All in all, I wrote 19 reviews, something that made me very happy and elevated my reviews to 33.
Of course, I still have much way to go, but it was a good start to focus only on books I've read in the past and never reaally got a chance to say my opinion about.


OH! And, most importantly? If I hadn't decided to start writing those kinds of reviews I wouldn't have learned that a 7th book of Laura came out in 2011! YAY! I'm so excited! *w*

xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment