Friday 16 December 2011

For Linkin Park {LP} Fans

ATTENTION ALL LINKIN PARK FANS
On December 26th (before if you can't make it) we will all watch IN THE END in honor of the greatest nu metal band ever’s glory. Let's give them the best present ever: the highest viewed video on YouTube!! Let's give them what they deserves and what Justin Bieber does not deserve to have!
Copy and paste to all LINKIN PARK videos and all music videos let's get this noticed quickly!
THUMBS THIS UP LINKIN PARK can remove justin bieber!!!!!!!!



Let's spread the word out for LP! <3

And, also, I'd like to thank you all for my 7171 views!

xcx

2 comments:

  1. ^_^ wow this post made ​​me wonder, because I am one of the LP fans, so I put the Iridescent song in my previous blog hehe, nice sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaa!
    Now that you mention it, I forgot to enter youtube on 26 December! :/
    But I'll enter now! Better late than never, right? :D
    Hehehehe!
    Thanks so much for visiting, Hendrawan! :D

    ReplyDelete