Monday 3 October 2011

June 19th

I was surfing to Facebook a little while ago and I happened to find a reference to William and Kate (The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge) who got married some months ago. So, I found out through various links that another royal couple is getting married on June 19th.
This is also the date of the release of the next installment on the Bloodlines series, The Golden Lily!
(By the way, has anyone noticed that the blurb on Goodreads isn't exactly giving anything away about the plot? Hmmm....)

Anyway, back to the subject!
Can anyone inform me why everyone picks that date??
I don't even like the number 19 very much! Why don't make it whole? 20, for example!
I 'd love it not because it's a nice number, not because it contains the fine number 2, but also because June 20th is the date of my birthday!
Oh, come on! What would happen if everything happened then??
(Oooh, destiny wants that day to be only mine! Muahahaha! See? I have ways of making me happy again :D)

Any-anyway!
Look at those eyes! Aren't they marvellous? I'd never noticed before that they are like this!
It's actually very nice!


xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment