Saturday 10 September 2011

Axel F

Wanna hear something that will probably surprise you?? (Or, I'm just waaaay too behind. And I haven't even entered in my third decade... Tsk tsk tsk... :p) Anyway, back to the point:

Crazy Frog has VEVO...... :O :D

Bwahahahahaaa! Ok ok, I guess animated artists are considered artists, but I just didn't know it. I would never even imagine it. O.O''



Don't get me wrong. I learned Axel F from Crazy Frog. Back when super duper modern mobile phones were considered the ones with these stupid ringtones. The ones I HATE. The ones that don't have lyrics, and make the sound sound like some sort of alien. But, you get my point. Probably in the years to come will talk badly about mp3s. Or, again, I'M just bugged by ringtones and their sound. :D



To be honest, just today I found out where they got the sound from. Harold Faltermeyer's Axel F in Beverly Hills Cop, huh? To be honest, I don't like the whole song. Just when that sort of beating sound starts. Tum tum tum-tum-tum tum tum... Or however you make it sound right, anyway. :p

I'm realizing I start liking more... instrumental-like songs... tunes... whatever.
I don't know why. I want them to make my hair stand -in a good way, though- and without lyrics, although that's not forbidding them entirely... I don't know if you get what I mean. I like some soundtracks TV channels use in their trailers for movies they want to advertise. But I never seem to find them... Pfff...

I REALLY need to get some connections on greek TV channels! :D

xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment