Wednesday 31 August 2011

New additions on Goodreads

Not only in the site generally, but also in my read books!
But let's get it one-by-one!
I found some cute little comics I used to read when I was young!
So sweet!
Pandora & Plato are from greek editions, so they weren't actually on GR...
So, I added those 2 books!
See below:


Πανδώρα (Συλλογή Πορτρέτα #1)

Πανδώρα (Συλλογή Πορτρέτα #1)

by

Πλάτωνας (Συλλογή πορτρέτα #2)

Πλάτωνας (Συλλογή πορτρέτα #2)

by


Discovering the box with my little comics, also meant that I came face-to-face with some other comic series I've liked as a child! Some examples are Smurfs (although, I obtain only one of those, as I never really liked these little blue beings -especially the show, bleh!- ), Mr Men & Little Miss (which is a bit of a racistic title, in my opinion, but thanfully the greek editions are named a little differently, naming all the characters Misters and Madames -something I also noted for the french editions- ), and last but not least my beloved Little Monsters! Oh Gosh! These are still my faves! I like, nope, love them so much! Amelia is my fave character! I also noted that the greek lil'monsters have different names in the english editions! BLAH! I don't care! These sweet lil'kiddies will always have their greek names in my mind and heart (and soul, and blah blah blah... You get my point!)

xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment