Friday 15 July 2011

Once a Witch, Always a Witch...

Actually the title of this post is about the titles of 2 books that belong to the same series written by :D
I think this is very creative! Combining a saying with 2 of her books!
If you get what I mean, actually... It's hard for me to put t to words that late at night :p [It's not too late, but that does not prevent me from being SLEEEEEPY :O]
But anyway, right now I've started reading another book! :D
An after I end those series I'm gonna start a stand-alone book...
I hadn't realized I missed those, utnil Donna from 'Book Passion for Life' mentioned it! Yup, I've become addicted to Jessica&Donna's blog.. Whenever I'm online I'm looking for reviews, soo yup! :D
I was just wondering around and searched about Toothless from "How to train your dragon"
I recently watched it with my baby cousin and when I saw that cutie dragon I was all "OOOOW" *O*



xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment