Wednesday 27 July 2011

Lord of the Dance 3D

I can't also help but recommend Lord of the dance!
Michael Flatley dances riverdance and does it very well...
This return happened now, but some years ago the original show was also quite good! But now all of the dancers that participated in both shows are older than what they used to. I think it's quite obvious in that return, but that doesn't make it any less enjoyable!

Considering that I myself have been a dancer for quite a big part of my life, I know all the difficulties they face as this is their job. But only if you like something you can actually succeed in it, so I guess it's a nice enough sacrifice.Although, I must admit that for me it was a sacrifice: facing all these difficulties without complaining [much]... But for those professional dancers and all those that are excellent in their job, it's not actually a sacrifice. It's a part of the job, which they also love. So, I admire them, and wish them all the best.



xcx

No comments:

Post a Comment