Wednesday 1 September 2010

TEEN TOP '박수' M/V Full Version

Well, I came back a week and a half ago.
My holidays weren't the most relaxing I ever had. But at least I didn't study.. AT ALL!
Not that I wanted to, of course.
I can say and admit that I had a good time. It wasn't EXACTLY what I was expecting, but life surprises me every single day..
So...

I started studying a bit last Tuesday...
I'm bored, but I know I have to study.
Actually today frontistirion started again.
AND I have also lesson in almost 2 and a half hours.
Because we did only the 3 hours today!

I think [and hope] that I'm actually ready to begin this [hard] year..

And, to start my year well, I send a video from YouTube with a japanese group.

Don't forget!
It's my dream to visit Japan one day!

Since then?...
Psychology......

Good luck with our new year...

And congratulations to everyone that made their dreams come true, this year!

Congrats Amarillis! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment