Monday 16 August 2010

Still on holidays!

This is one of the last photos I was able to take just minutes before my camera's screen betrayed me! My Lorelle has stopped working. I can take photos but the screen will always remain black like the night. It doeasn't matter, though. For now, I mean! Because I have my Calma! My mobile has 12 megapixel camera!
I just saw, by the way, that once again I DON'T HAVE INTERNET! Grrr...
Today I went to buy a modem from COSMOTE so that we'll be able to have Internet. And right now I'm connected not only to that modem, but also to the connection of my cousins! Aidaa...
Stupid Notebook. I'm sorry my Godric, but... [Now I've mentioned all my 3 children! Wiii! xD]

Today the sea was very wild. Many waves. They were also high. We liked them.

Oh! Catiana and Ed left on Saturday morning! There were so many english companies. They had a 2-3 hour delay, though. From 3:45 they left at 5:30...

[My dad was right. It's not that I relaxed, though. More like I made a program...]

Ah! I joined Second Life!
Soo nice! I can't wait. But this bitchy Internet I'm never able to play... Oof...
I'll join Hogwarts, too!

Is any of you also a member? If yes, then you can email me or something so that we can be friends!

~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment