Monday 9 August 2010

Sitting on the yard..

Right now we are 3 people on the yard.
Dad, Ed and I!
My mum is with Cat in the kitchen talking!

Some minutes ago, we were much more people here, though..
Danai, Artemis, Dimitra, Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Michael, Aunt Niki and all the people mentioned abov, of course!
But after 4 of the majors left and we were totally 8 people on the yard, we started saying the numbers in many languages: English, Greek, German, French, Welsh, Italian, Japanese...

It was so fun! We have  agreat time together!
In a bit we'll leave, though..
Going back to the hotel where Catiana and Ed live! And then my parents and I'll come back home!

Let's hope that today I'll manage to sleep at least 8 hours!...

Good night for now, although I'll probably send something here...

No comments:

Post a Comment