Sunday 8 August 2010

Holidays!

I AM ON HOLIDAYS IN CRETE, GREECE, RIGHT NOW!

Wiiiiiii!
I am with my family!

Mum
Dad
Grandma
Grandpa
Aunts & Uncles
Many many cousins
[Some of them: => Danai, Artemis, Dimitra, Ioanna, Christina]

And our visitors: Catianna [another cousin] & Ed

And ofc I would never ever forget our animals! [We're like a zoo right now...] :

3 DOGS [1 for each floor] > Nefeli, Ektoras, Sifis (1 girl, 2 boys)
CATS [Stray, right now]
BIRDS [2 kinds... On the upper floors /// And another 2 kinds: Stray birds]
COCKROACHES [Blieh! We have sprayed them]
FLIES [A fly trap is set]
and finally a RAT [My cousins' grandmother saw it... Blieh!]

My holidays transformed into a visit at the ZOO! xD

I'm practising my English!
And I just LOVE the way English people speak the english language!
I love their pronunciation!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

~ Κατερίνα ~

Should I change my FB name? I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment